“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember you have within you the strength, the patience & the passion to reach for the stars to change the world” – Harriet Tubman
Being a parent and being a founder of a startup are two of life’s most challenging roles that some do at the same time. Here are 8 ways they are similar. Thanks to Amit Rai, founder of LetsCoo for his ideas!
- You can’t stop talking about it, even when others don’t five a f***!
- You can try your best more often than not the outcome is beyond your control.
- Even when you give it your 100%, you feel you should do more.
- It kills you and yet you wouldn’t have it any other way.
- No one really knows how to do but everyone feels qualified to advise.
- If you knew what it entails you’d never do it.
- The team involved is more important than you.
- You are always selling an idea!
Any other ways you think they are similar? Please tweet or add your comments.